Friday, April 26, 2019

Elvis Costello And The Confederates ‎– Red Shoes






Elvis Costello And The Confederates ‎– Red Shoes
Off Beat Records XXCD 1 Unofficial Release (1993)






Track Listing:
1. Intro: Stalin Malone
2. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
3. Sally Sue Brown / You're No Good
4. I’ll Wear It Proudly
5. Leave My Kitten Alone
6. That's How You Got Killed Before
7. Honey, Are You Straight Or Are You Blind?
8. Tangled Up In Blue / Brilliant Mistake
9. Last Boat Leaving
10. I Want You
11. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding
12. Your Mind Is On Vacation
13. Lovable

Bonus Tracks
14. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding
15. Mystery Dance
16. I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down
17. Pump It Up








Personnel:
Jim Keltner - Drums (1-13)
Elvis Costello- Vocals, Guitar
Jerry Scheff - Bass
Austin De Lone - Keyboards
James Burton - Guitar
Nick Lowe - Guitar, Vocals










No comments:

Post a Comment