Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bob Dylan - Are You Experienced?







Bob Dylan - Are You Experienced?
Don't Ya Tell Henry Records (1994) Bootleg




Track Listing:
1. Ring Them Bells
2. Hard Rain
3. I Shall Be Released
4. Ring Them Bells
5. I Shall Be Released
6. Just Like A Woman
7. Hard Rain
8. I Shall Be Released
9. Ring Them Bells
10. I Shall Be Released
11. I Shall Be Released
12. Just Like A Woman
13. Hard Rain
14. I Shall Be Released
15. Ring Them Bells
16. I Shall Be Released







Personnel:
Jim Keltner - drums
Bob Dylan - guitar, vocal
Phil Palmer - guitar
Paul ”Wix” Wickens - keyboards
Pino Palladino - bass
Tony Hollingsworth - producer
The Tokyo New Philharmonic Orchestra
Michael Kamen - conductor
Joni Mitchell, Jon Bon Jovi - vocals
Richie Sambora, Ry Cooder - guitar
Roger Taylor - drums
The Chieftains
INXS
X Japan





No comments:

Post a Comment