Thursday, March 15, 2012

John Lennon - Something Precious & Rare






John Lennon - Something Precious & Rare
Vigotone Records VT-CD 07 (1990)



Track Listing:
1. I'm The Greatest - False start
2. I'm The Greatest - False start
3. I'm The Greatest - False start
4. I'm The Greatest - Take 1
5. I'm The Greatest - False start
6. I'm The Greatest - False start
7. I'm The Greatest - Take 2
8. I'm The Greatest - False start
9. I'm The Greatest - Take 3
10. I'm The Greatest - Take 4
11. Steel And Glass
12. Going Down On Love
13. Move Over Ms L / Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird Of Paradox)
14. Beef Jerky
15. Scared
16. Old Dirt Road
17. Bless You
18. Whatever Gets You Through The Night
19. Nobody Loves You (When You're Down And Out)





Personnel:
Tracks 1-10: From sessions for the "Ringo" album - 1973
John Lennon - piano, vocal
George Harrison - guitar
Ringo Starr - drums
Klaus Voorman - bass

Tracks 11-19: Rehearsal session for "Wall And Bridges" album - 13 July 1974
Jim Keltner - drums
John Lennon - guitar, piano, vocal
Jesse Ed Davis - lead guitar
Klaus Voorman - bass





No comments:

Post a Comment