Friday, October 28, 2011

Trefethen - Am I Stupid or Am I Great?/It's All Mom's Fault







Trefethen - Am I Stupid or Am I Great?/It's All Mom's Fault
Killroy Records KIL 19949 (1980)





Track Listing:
1. Colas' Opening
2. Do the Tattoo
3. Champagne Breakfas
4. Moving Blunders
5. Hole in My Pocket
6. Blunder Starter Kit
7. Am I Stupid or Am I Great?
8. Where Was You, Where Were
9. All Mom's Fault
10. Prerequisite








Personnel:
Jim Keltner - Drums
Tom Trefethen - Bass, 12 String Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Triangle, Vocals, Producer
Andraé Crouch - Background Vocals
Burleigh Drummond - Drums, Glockenspiel, Marimba
Mark Hollister - Hammond B3 Organ
Mike Huetter - Percussion
John Linn - Guitar
Billy Maxwell - Drums
Christopher North - Clavinet, Vibraphone
James O'Mahoney - Guitar
David Pack - Acoustic Guitar
Al Perkins - Pedal Steel Guitar
Joe Puerta - Bass
Smitty Smith - Vocals
Tuffy - Background Vocals
Larry Williams - Clarinet, Flute, Piccolo





No comments:

Post a Comment