Monday, October 24, 2011

Digby Richards - Digby Richards






Digby Richards - Digby Richards
RCA Victor VLP10001 (1974)






Side One:
1. New York City (Sent My Baby Home)
2. Be My Day
3. You Can Lay My Mind At Rest
4. My Daddy Was A Song And Dance Man
5. Rock`n Roll (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life)




Side Two:
1. If I Could Write A Love Song
2. Be My Guitar
3. A Little Piece Of Peace
4. Dawning Of The Morning
5. Do The Spunky Monkey
6. The Dancer








Personnel:
Jim Keltner, Jim Gordon, Dennis Conway, Dennis St. John - drums
Digby Richards - vocals, guitar
Larry Murray - producer, backing vocals
Joe Osborn - bass
Thad Maxwell - guitar
Herb Pedersen - vocals
Dick Rosmini - guitar
Jeff Gilkinson - banjo, harmonica
Bobbye Hall - percussion
Richard Bennett - guitar
Rita Jean Bodine - backing vocals
Carol Carmichael Parks - backing vocals
Linda Dillard - backing vocals
Emory Gordy - bass
Alan Lindgren - synthesizer





No comments:

Post a Comment