Friday, February 3, 2012

Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks - Selected Shortes






Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks - Selected Shortes
Surfdog Records Ada 6783872 (2004)







Track Listing:
1. Barstool Boogie
2. Cue the Violins
3. Hey Bartender
4. See You In My Dreams
5. I Lost My Marbles
6. Mama's Boy Blues
7. C'mon-a-my House
8. One More Cowboy
9. She's Right
10. Texas Kind of Attitude
11. That Ain't Right
12. That's Where I Am
13. That's the Smoke They're Blowin'
14. Three Wishes
15. Willie










Personnel:
Jim Keltner - drums
Dan Hicks - vocals
Gibby Haynes, Jimmy Buffett, Willie Nelson - vocals
Denny Freeman, Gonzalo Bergara - guitar
Gary Hoey - guitar, producer
Jesus Florido, Sid Page - violin
Jimmy "Z" Zavala - harmonica
Van Dyke Parks - accordion
Jack Sheldon - trumpet
David P. Jackson - piano
Brie Darling - congas, percussion
Dave Darling - percussion, producer
Terry Wood, Bobbi Page - background vocals
Tim Hauser, Dave Kaplan, Ray Benson - producers





No comments:

Post a Comment